Report An Outage
- Check your fuses and circuit breakers. Do your neighbors have electricity?
- If the problem appears to be with the Cooperative’s lines, call (800) 232-4797 or (217) 593-7701 .* Be prepared to give your name and map location number, which can be found at the top right corner of your electric statement, or
- Report your outage online, using the blue link button below, but please note:
After clicking the link, you will be directed to our outage map. You’ll find the “Report Outage” link in the upper right corner. Please include your account number when reporting your outage online.
*You should never receive a busy signal when you call Adams Electric to report an outage. If this occurs, it may be related to the telephone carrier. Please try one of the following options:
- Call our other number. (i.e. If you called our local number, try our toll-free number.)
- Report your outage online using the link above.
- Download our Adams Electric Member Link outage app (COMING SOON!) and report your outage from your smart phone or tablet.