Report An Outage
- Check your fuses and circuit breakers. Do your neighbors have electricity?
- If the problem appears to be with the Cooperative’s lines, call (800) 232-4797 or (217) 593-7701 .* Be prepared to give your name and map location number, which can be found at the top right corner of your electric statement, or
- Report your outage online, using the link below:
*You should never receive a busy signal when you call Adams Electric to report an outage. If this occurs, it may be related to the telephone carrier. Please try one of the following options:
- Call our other number. (i.e. If you called our local number, try our toll-free number.)
- Report your outage online using the link above.
- Download our Power Pal outage app and report your outage from your smart phone or tablet.